Extraordinary Meeting June 2023
CLAXBY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Extraordinary Meeting of Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Council, which will be held at the village hall on TUESDAY 27th JUNE 2023 at 7.30 p.m. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
Dated 20th June 2023 David Beer (Clerk to the Council)
BUSINESS TO BE DISCUSSED
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. To resolve to approve the Emergency Plan for Claxby: to be circulated. Please make every effort to read the plan to enable a fully informed Q&A session.
4. To Resolve to form a Finance sub-committee.
5. To Resolve to adopt the revised Standing Orders (previously circulated and available on the website)
6. Councillor training; confirm that Claxby PC has subscribed to join LALC Annual Training Scheme.
7. Inspection of play equipment – resolve to appoint a company to undertake this as soon as possible
Clerk and members of the public are asked to leave the meeting at this point while sensitive financial matters are discussed.
8. To resolve to approve the remuneration for Clerk to the Parish Council: explanatory paper and contract to be circulated.