CLAXBY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Meeting of Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Council, which will be held at the village hall on TUESDAY 24th JANUARY 2023 at 7.30 p.m. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda. There will be a 10-minute public forum at the start of the meeting.
Dated 4th January 2023 David Beer (Clerk to the Council)
BUSINESS TO BE DISCUSSED
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. To approve minutes of the meeting held 8th November 2022
4. Chair & Council’s Comments
5. Clerk’s Report on outstanding matters.
6. WLDC and LCC Councillor updates
- Set Precept for 2023/24
- Accounts for Payment
8. Planning applications
10. Expressions of interest for deputy chair.
11. Emergency Plan – Planning Committee to update Council
12. Village Hall – Village Hall Committee to update council.
- Official opening – who to invite
- Resolve to adopt Terms and Conditions
13. Coronation – feedback from Colin Saywell and Jubilee/Coronation committee. Discuss presentation of commemorative mugs for children of the village
14. Village Field – discuss updating play equipment.
15. Date and agenda items for next meeting. Propose dates for the coming year.