Agenda for meeting 3/11/20
CLAXBY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice of Meeting of Parish Council
There will be a virtual meeting of the Council on TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2020 at 7.30pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda below.
There will be a 5 minute public forum before the start of the meeting when members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the council.
The public forum will be followed immediately by a meeting of the parish council.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. To approve minutes of the meeting held 2st July 2020
4. Chairman & Council’s comments
5. Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
6. Finance: Accounts for payment
7. Planning applications
9. To review the village playing field.
10. To resolve on the payment for repair of the phone box.
11. To discuss & resolve on budget for 2021/22
Dated: 26th October 2020
Clerk to the Council